Paul’s current practice primarily focuses on advising insurance companies on complex coverage issues in first party property insurance claims, as well as representing insurers in subrogation and bad faith litigation. Paul also defends insurance brokers in errors and omissions claims. Prior to joining B&T Paul focused on coverage litigation involving catastrophic first party property losses. Over the past twelve years Mr. Impellezzeri has assisted and represented a wide range of clients in resolving business conflicts through negotiation, litigation, trial and appeal. These matters have included everything from general business disputes, landlord-tenant, homeowners association conflicts to complex securities litigation.
Paul has a B.A. in Philosophy with honors from the California Polytechnic State University and a J.D. in corporate law from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he also served as Co-Editor in Chief for the UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal.
- State of California, 2004
- US District Court – Central District of California, 2004
- US District Court – Southern District of California, 2012
- Us District Court – Eastern District of California, 2014
- US Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2014
- California Polytechnic State University – 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
- UCLA School of Law – 2003
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Corporate Law
- Moot Court Honor Society
- UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Nijjar v. General Star Indem. Co., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 8722 (2014)